Level: Senior / Principal Engineer
The role will include the design of a variety of electronic systems and modules for both low and high voltage applications within electric propulsion systems. You will be responsible for the design and development of all Rockfort electronic design projects ensuring timely and high quality project deliverables.
- Requirements capture.
- Specification documentation.
- Schematic capture, PCB design and release documentation.
- Supplier identification and management.
- Build or support build of prototype modules.
- Electronic design testing
- Writing software as necessary to carry out electronics testing
- Support design development through to production.
- Documentation of all steps in the process.
- Electronic design tools such as Altium, Mentor Graphics, Fusion 360
- Electrical design analysis tools such as SPICE
- Thermal analysis tools
- Software: C, Simulink
- Communications: Vector CAN tools, PEAK CAN
- Good experience of PC applications Word, Excel, Visio, Project etc.
Description of company
Rockfort Engineering Limited is a small company working in the area of electric vehicle powertrain technology development You will be joining an experienced team and be expected to bring an enthusiastic and flexible attitude and a desire to be involved and influence projects and technical management.
Oxfordshire (close to M40, J10).